Monday, September 8, 2008

Excited and A Little Scared!!

As you might have guessed by the new button on my sidebar I have recently found out we are expecting a new bundle of joy! Talk about a big surprise!!! I found out about a week and a half ago and I'm just now getting over the shock. I'm so nervous about this pregnancy! My three kiddos were all born premature and I spent substantial amounts of time on bed rest and in and out of the hospital with each one. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how we are doing!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi there! You stopped by my blog, The Gift Closet, and entered my contest. I hopped on over to check out your blog and wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy! I too have 2 preemies and spent months on bedrest & in & out of the hospital. I'll be praying for you! :)